Business IT Services In Santa Monica
Is your business struggling to manage multiple IT systems, leverage new technologies, and keep data and systems secure? If yes, you’re not alone.
Businesses throughout the Santa Monica area stay ahead of technology trends by using managed IT services. With a proven partner like GenIX, your company can reduce operating costs, improve efficiency, and protect data.
Our business in Santa Monica was in needed for some urgent IT services and consulting. GenIX came highly recommended from our CPA and they didn’t disappoint. GenIX is the best IT services company in the Santa Monica area that we’ve ever had take care of our IT systems. Kevin, Holden, Reed and the entire team at GenIX are professional and understand that technology is critical to the success of our business. We’re always a priority to them.
Benefits of IT Services in Santa Monica
With managed IT services, your Santa Monica business gains immediate benefits:
- Controlled IT Costs. Convert fixed IT costs to operating costs with a predictable, affordable monthly rate and save on data center space, cooling, and power costs
- Lower Labor Costs. Reduce your IT labor expenses and redeploy existing staff to more critical IT needs
- New Technologies. Gain access to new technologies faster ith specialized project management experts who get your team trained and solutions deployed quickly
- Experienced Support. Use 24/7 help-desk services to solve hardware, software and network issues quickly, keeping your employees working and productive
- Scalability. As your business expands, you need technologies that can meet your growing demands without waiting for technology to catch up
- Risk Reduction. Advanced security controls protect your valuable systems from hacks, malware and phishing attempts
- Compliance. Remain compliant with federal and state mandates for cybersecurity and data privacy
With managed IT services, your business sees immediate gains in productivity and cost reductions while adding value to your customers. With an experienced technology partner at your side, your company can innovate and accelerate growth.
Complete IT Services in Santa Monica
At GenIX, we offer complete IT services in Santa Monica for your business. These services provide comprehensive solutions customized to meet your unique business needs. Let our teams assess your existing technologies and recommend a solution that meets your critical needs.
- Managed Technology Support. Manage your email systems, hardware and software purchases or leases, WiFi network installation, business phone systems, cybersecurity, business continuity planning and disaster recovery, anti-virus and anti-malware software, and user training.
- IT Staff Augmentation. Let us support your internal IT team with specialists to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of patching, help-desk support, cybersecurity, and maintenance, allowing your staff to focus on more significant projects.
- On-Site Support. Prompt responses from your IT partner keep your employees working and resolve problems quickly. On-site support, coupled with help-desk services, give your business the technical assistance needed to keep your business productive.
- Network Management. Proactive network management keeps your WiFi connections functioning at peak efficiency, letting users working on-site or remotely connected to the apps and data needed to work efficiently. Let our teams optimize network connections for high-speed performance.
- Help-Desk Services. Most common hardware, software, and network problems can be solved by our experienced remote teams, fixing issues promptly, so employees remain working.
- Microsoft Support. Microsoft software and cloud solutions can transform your business. Let out Microsoft specialists help with Microsoft Office 365 implementation and upgrades, Microsoft Windows Server migrations, Microsoft Azure cloud migrations, OneDrive for data storage, and Teams for collaboration and communication.
- Office Moves and Relocations. Moving to a new office or acquiring a new company? Let your IT relocation partners help install and optimize technology or integrate systems across multiple business locations.
- Structured Cabling. Aging and inefficient cabling solutions slow down your networks and leave them vulnerable to cyberattacks. Use our infrastructure services to install and manage the cabling in your walls, floors, and ceilings to keep customers and employees connected.
- Business Automation. Are your employees manually processing purchase orders and invoices, waiting for manual routing of paperwork, and re-entering data? Let our business automation specialists help improve business processes and increase efficiency.
- Cybersecurity. It’s essential to keep sensitive data and systems protected. Our cybersecurity solutions protect networks, data, and users from unwanted cyberattacks and business disruptions.
Everyday, I work to ensure organizations are leveraging technology to optimize their business, improve employee performance and satisfaction, and protect themselves from cybersecurity threats. I love my role in business development because it allows me to connect with all facets of a business. My primary focus is working with new prospective clients and introducing them to the Generation IX way of IT services and support. Additionally, I evaluate new technology and potential vendor partnerships. We are constantly looking for the best solutions for our clients.