How Can A Reliable Cloud Service Provider In Los Angeles Help You Move To The Cloud?
For many businesses, moving workloads and applications to the cloud simply makes sense. It eliminates the need to purchase and maintain expensive equipment on your own. Moreover, it allows you to lower operating costs, enhance flexibility, and scale up or down as needed. Plus, you’re able to stop worrying about system upgrades, new hardware, and software updates. Luckily, we often include them for you. If you haven’t thought about moving at least some workloads and applications to the cloud, it’s time to start. Generation IX Technologies is your reliable and secure cloud service provider in Los Angeles.
What Services Does Generation IX Offer As Your Cloud Service Provider in Los Angeles?
Primarily, Generation IX provides a range of cloud services to help businesses leverage the latest in hardware and software. Also, cloud service provider enables you to avoid the hefty upfront cost for your company in Los Angeles. Thus, it eliminates purchasing, maintaining, and troubleshooting equipment. We provide:
- Unified Communications as a Service that gives you any time, anywhere access to your VoIP phone system with enterprise-grade features.
- Office 365 and GSuite to help you take advantage of your favorite productivity suite without the hassle of purchasing licenses and/or maintaining it.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service gives you peace of mind knowing you’re always prepared for any sort of data loss and/or outage.
- Colocation Services to give you a safe and secure place to house your servers and/or storage as needed.
- Desktop as a Service that gives you any time, anywhere access to a cloud-hosted virtual desktop that runs the same as a physical desktop.
- SD-WAN to simplify the management, control, and operation of a WAN network for more exceptional performance.
How Do Cloud Technologies Work?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing refers to the process of storing and accessing data and programs over the internet as opposed to storing and accessing them on-premises. In other words, it’s the delivery of computing services. It includes networking, storage, databases, servers, and other resources, over the Internet. Altogether, this combination gives organizations the ability to leverage the technology they may not otherwise be able to.
As an added benefit, the cloud tends to be safer than on-premises equipment because cloud providers have access to a broader range of resources. Alongside the budget and capabilities to safeguard their data centers, it is better than the average organization can.
Contact Generation IX to Get Started with Cloud Services. Call us now (310) 477-4441.
Suite # 104,
Fax: (310) 477-4441
Everyday, I work to ensure organizations are leveraging technology to optimize their business, improve employee performance and satisfaction, and protect themselves from cybersecurity threats. I love my role in business development because it allows me to connect with all facets of a business. My primary focus is working with new prospective clients and introducing them to the Generation IX way of IT services and support. Additionally, I evaluate new technology and potential vendor partnerships. We are constantly looking for the best solutions for our clients.