Learn The Secrets To Enabling Your Entire Staff To Work Remotely & Securely.
In Response to the Influx of COVID-19 Cases Throughout the United States, It’s Time to Embrace Working Remotely to Keep Your Entire Team and Your Community Safe, in this webinar we will go over some of the things you should be aware of when considering this:
- Remote access solutions that let your team work from home with access to data, applications, and systems.
- Communication solutions that enable anytime, anywhere communication via phone or internet from any device or location.
- Cybersecurity solutions for office and home computers that keep you safe against cybercriminals leveraging this major headline as a mechanism of social engineering.
- Emergency procedures that outline how to recover equipment, emergency contact information for employees, and more.
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology to ensure your employees are using a secure, encrypted connection at home to access corporate information.
Register now using the form on the right for our March 26th at 1 PM Pacific time webinar focused on enabling your entire staff to work remotely securely and efficiently.
Yes! I Want To Attend Gen IX's Special Webinar Focused On Making Sure Our Staff Can Work Remotely Without Jeopardizing Our Security.
Enter your information below and webinar detail will be emailed to you.