Managed Firewall Services In Los Angeles
Finding a security solution that does everything you need it to do without causing one aspect of your technology infrastructure to get in the way of the other is critical. That’s why IT management is so important.
Case in point: your firewalls. There’s no disputing the need for a next-generation firewall solution, regardless of the size or specialty of your business. But it can be difficult to choose one firewall over another, given how many options there are and greatly they can differ from one another.
What Does A Firewall Do?
A firewall inspects and filters incoming and outgoing data in the following ways.
- With Packet Filtering that filters incoming and outgoing data and accepts or rejects it depending on your predefined rules.
- Via an Application Gateway that applies security to applications like Telnet (a software program that can access remote computers and terminals over the Internet, or a TCP/IP computer network) and File Transfer Protocol Servers.
- By using a Circuit-Level Gateway when a connection such as a Transmission Control Protocol is made, and small pieces called packets are transported.
- With Proxy Servers, which mask your true network address and capture every message that enters or leaves your network.
- Using Stateful Inspection or Dynamic Packet Filtering to compare a packet’s critical data parts. These are compared to a trusted information database to decide if the information is authorized.
Do you know how the select, deploy, and maintain the right firewall for your business?
Firewall Management By Generation IX
The Generation IX team has extensive experience working with firewalls, cybersecurity technology, and businesses like yours – we can help you make the right choice, and handle the set-up for you from beginning to end.
Working with us, you’ll know that your firewalls deliver a range of enterprise-class features, including:
- The ability to identify undesirable encrypted applications
- Prevention against network intrusions
- Intelligence in improving blocking decisions
- Intrusion prevention
- A baseline for deviations from normal application behaviors
Don’t let your cybersecurity degrade because you don’t have the time or resources to take care of it. Generation IX is available to manage your firewalls and cybersecurity for you.
Everyday, I work to ensure organizations are leveraging technology to optimize their business, improve employee performance and satisfaction, and protect themselves from cybersecurity threats. I love my role in business development because it allows me to connect with all facets of a business. My primary focus is working with new prospective clients and introducing them to the Generation IX way of IT services and support. Additionally, I evaluate new technology and potential vendor partnerships. We are constantly looking for the best solutions for our clients.