Switching IT Companies
Far too many businesses stick to the status quo when they’re unhappy with their IT company. Why? Because they tend to think it’s a long, drawn-out process to change providers. The truth is, it doesn’t have to be difficult – and in the long run, switching IT companies will save you a ton of time, money, and unnecessary hassle. If you’re struggling with the following, it’s time to make a change:
- Your calls are sent to an overseas, third-party company that doesn’t know you.
- Your support tickets take hours, or worse, days to get a response.
- Your management team doesn’t receive any updates about backups, cybersecurity, etc.
- Your invoices always have hidden fees or extra charges tacked onto them.
Sound familiar? There’s no need to stick to the status quo when you’re not satisfied with the support you’re receiving. After all, a good technology partner can make a world of difference when it comes to automating time-consuming tasks, streamlining operations, and keeping you safe against sophisticated forms of cybercrime.
A bad technology partner, on the other hand, can leave you with incredibly important tasks being left overlooked, such as patches being applied on time, backups being verified and tested, and hardware being maintained properly on a regular basis.
When these incredibly important tasks aren’t done, you could wind up the victim of a cyber-attack or experience a server failure that costs you thousands.
If you’re thinking of switching IT companies, there’s a reason for that. You can’t afford to be unhappy with the provider you’re trusting to manage your entire information technology infrastructure.
What Should You Expect From The Process Of Switching IT Companies?
As we mentioned, switching IT companies doesn’t always have to be stressful and time-consuming. Gen IX Technologies makes the process simple – offering support every step of the way as we:
- Install a transition agent on all computers to thoroughly scan and gather the information that we’ll need going forward.
- Work with your previous technology partner to gather anything our transition agent didn’t manage to obtain for us.
- Replace hardware as needed if it belongs to your previous technology partner while minimizing downtime throughout the process.
- Keep you in the loop every single step of the way so we can address any questions or concerns you have.
We’ll ensure your old technology partner is blocked from any access going forward, and if there’s any hostility or bad feelings, we’ll work with you to resolve any issues that arise.
Go ahead, change the status quo. It’s a simple, straightforward process with us. Gen IX Technologies is the preferred choice for IT services in Los Angeles. Call now.
Like this article? Here’s a few more we’re sure you’ll enjoy:
Where Are Employees Storing Company Data?
In-House IT Team vs Managed Service Provider
Let’s Talk About the Cloud
Everyday, I work to ensure organizations are leveraging technology to optimize their business, improve employee performance and satisfaction, and protect themselves from cybersecurity threats. I love my role in business development because it allows me to connect with all facets of a business. My primary focus is working with new prospective clients and introducing them to the Generation IX way of IT services and support. Additionally, I evaluate new technology and potential vendor partnerships. We are constantly looking for the best solutions for our clients.