What Workloads and Applications Have You Considered Moving to the Cloud?
For many businesses, moving workloads and applications to the cloud simply makes sense. It eliminates the need to purchase and maintain expensive equipment on your own – allowing you to lower operating costs, enhance flexibility, and scale up or down as needed. Plus, you’re able to stop worrying about system upgrades, new hardware, and software updates as they’re often included for you. If you haven’t thought about moving at least some workloads and applications to the cloud, it’s time to start.
How Does the Cloud Work?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing refers to the process of storing and accessing data and programs over the internet as opposed to storing and accessing them on-premises. It’s the delivery of computing services, including networking, storage, databases, servers, and other resources, over the internet that gives organizations the ability to leverage the technology they may not otherwise be able to.
As an added benefit, the cloud tends to be safer than on-premises equipment because cloud providers have access to a broader range of resources, alongside the budget and capabilities to safeguard their data centers better than the average organization can.
What Cloud Services Does Generation IX Provide?
Generation IX provides a range of cloud services to help businesses leverage the latest in hardware and software without the hefty upfront cost associated with purchasing, maintaining, and troubleshooting your equipment. We provide:
- Unified Communications as a Service that gives you any time, anywhere access to your VoIP phone system with enterprise-grade features.
- Office 365 and GSuite to help you take advantage of your favorite productivity suite without the hassle of purchasing licenses and/or maintaining it.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service that gives you peace of mind knowing you’re always prepared for any sort of data loss and/or outage.
- Colocation Services to give you a safe and secure place to house your servers and/or storage as needed.
- Desktop as a Service that gives you any time, anywhere access to a cloud-hosted virtual desktop that runs the same as a physical desktop.
- SD-WAN to simplify the management, control, and operation of a WAN network for more exceptional performance.
Contact Generation IX to Get Started with Cloud Services. Call (310) 477-4441 Now.